i ordered my iphone 6 plus space gray 128g on 10/20/2014. i was then given a 11/7 ship date. called on 11/6 to confirm as i received no update emails. verizon said everything was fine then got an email a few hours later saying they were out of supply and
jodyclary

i ordered my iphone 6 plus space gray 128g on 10/20/2014. i was then given a 11/7 ship date. called on 11/6 to confirm as i received no update emails. verizon said everything was fine then got an email a few hours later saying they were out of supply and gave me a 11/21 ship date. guess what, i called again on the 19th and 20th to confirm and verizon said i was all set. oh yea got another email later saying 12/12 ship date!!! Is anyone accountable at verizon? will i ever really get my phone? i've seen people on this forum order later than me and get their phone quicker

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i ordered my iphone 6 plus space gray 128g on 10/20/2014. i was then given a 11/7 ship date. called on 11/6 to confirm as i received no update emails. verizon said everything was fine then got an email a few hours later saying they were out of supply
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

It looks like anyone who order iPhone 6plus 128gb sg or gold mid October n beyond throught Verizon has not received their phones, but if u ordered it in silver u have.....Im stilling wait as well

0 Likes
Re: i ordered my iphone 6 plus space gray 128g on 10/20/2014. i was then given a 11/7 ship date. called on 11/6 to confirm as i received no update emails. verizon said everything was fine then got an email a few hours later saying they were out of supply
killswitch21

I looked in the My Orders section of my Verizon account this morning (12/22),  My SG iPhone 6+ 1228GB is now listed under my Recent Orders and my card was charged yesterday,  So I am thinking it will ship Monday morning.  This is how the process went for my wife's S 64GB 6+ two weeks ago.  This is an interesting turn of events since I was also one to receive the email on Thursday about it being pushed back to 12/12  I'll keep you all posted.

Also I ordered 10/13.

0 Likes
killswitch21

Also I ordered on 10/13.

0 Likes
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't received any emails either and I keep having to call to find out my order has been backordered 3 times now, and I ordered on the same day as you.

0 Likes
darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon's customer service sucks, they have been giving us misleading information.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I Don't know if u are able to or where u live but according istocknow.com the east coast area has like a whole lot of the iPhone 6+ 128 gb space grey in stock at several Apple stores....I'm waiting for the gold color but wanted to let u know

0 Likes
darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in the New York area, I see that but want the gold one, thanks.

0 Likes