i reset network settings on iphone 4s and lost verizon service
dishpan

I did a reset network settings on iphone 4s and lost my cell service. No carrier listed in settings and cellular data settings are listed as vodaphone. Any suggestions? Verizon does not show at top of screen either just no service. Did a restore also with itunes and no change

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i reset network settings on iphone 4s and lost verizon service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dishpan, Let's get your phone connected! Where are you currently located with your iPhone 4S? What was the original concern that caused you to reset  the Network Settings? Please share more details so we can help get you up and running again.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dishpan

I'm located in Polson, MT. I reset network settings because I read that if your keyboard was slow to respond that would help. I was able to get phone service by calling *228 to reprogram. So now I can call out and receive but there is no verizon logo by the strength bars and my phone does not show verizon as my carrier in settings. also under cellular data network it shows "vodaphone" as my APN. That never was there before.

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dishpan,

We'll figure out what's going on yet! Are you able to access data and browse websites? Please run a speed test at speedtest.net & tell us what speeds you're getting as well.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes