iPad 2 how to turn off prepaid cellular data plan at end of month and then a different month reactivate it
barbny

iPad 2 - prepaid cellular data plan: how to turn off at end of month before another month is charged; then a different month reactivate that same plan (I have WiFi at home where I used iPad mostly; but sometimes for travel I use cellular data plan)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPad 2 how to turn off prepaid cellular data plan at end of month and then a different month reactivate it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be in control of your device activation and deactivation process, barbny. Our Social Media team only has access to postpaid account. For the most accurate answer to your prepaid service questions, please reach out to our prepaid customer service team at 888-294-6804.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: iPad 2 how to turn off prepaid cellular data plan at end of month and then a different month reactivate it
Weth
Legend
  1. From the Home screen, tap Settings.
  2. Tap Cellular Data.
  3. If not auto-prompted with the Login screen, tap View Account.
    If prompted, choose the appropriate account.
  4. Enter the account email and password then tap Next.
    If the account password has been forgotten, refer to Recover Cellular Data Account Passwordfor assistance.
  5. Tap Add Data or Change Plan.
  6. Tap Cancel Plan.
  7. Tap the Cancel Plan option then tap Submit.
    Delete Account Now
    Deletes the account now
    Delete Account Later
    Current plan can be used until data consumed or expired
  8. When the Cancellation successful screen is displayed, tap OK.
    It may take several minutes to update the account.
    To finish the cancellation, the account must be reset. Refer to Reset Cellular Data Account for assistance.
0 Likes