iPhone 12 mini free promotion
VCU

I added a new line in May 2021 when iPhone 12 mini had a promotion "buy it for free with a new line". The promotion was offered for payment purchase or pay it in full retail price. The condition of the promo was to add a new line with an unlimited plan. I paid it in full and promo was to credit the purchase price of $699.99 back to me during 24 months. I chatted with an agent when I placed the order and she confirmed my order was eligible for the promo, and also the monthly credit of $29.17 is included in my order receipt.

In June, I did not see the credit so I chatted with an agent and she confirmed the credit would be applied in 2 billing cycles. I was told if I still do not see it, I need to contact customer service and they will do a promo correction.

I did not see the credit in July bill so I chatted with an agent again. This time, she said the line was not eligible for the credit because I have paid off the device. I did not buy it with monthly payment and the promotion also allowed outright purchase. Does anyone have the same experience? Can a Verizon expert let me know what I am missing for the promotion? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 12 mini free promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get any promotions you qualify for. We'd like to look into the details of this. Let's see what's going on. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
VCU

I’ve sent a private note to “vzw_customer_support”, but no response. I wanted to make sure if my message was received.

0 Likes
VCU

I have not heard anything from customer service for a week.

0 Likes
Submit1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was just told that Verizon appreciate’s me being a loyal customer of more than 25 years  “more than I know”  yet switching to T-Mobile is a better deal.  Verizon does nothing for loyal customers.

Wireless has become a sleazy business where billion dollar companies play tricks to get every cent from you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Submit1, we value your loyalty and we never want to see you go. We are sorry to hear about the experience you have encountered. Making sure you are receiving a great deal is important to us. Allow us the opportunity to assist and turn this experience around for you.  Can you please share more details about your concern? We are here to help. 

0 Likes