iPhone 13 Pro Max Preorder
holliday
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting on their September 17 preorders for the 13 Pro Max? I must have ordered the rarest phone of all, 13 Pro Max Silver 256Gb, as my order status still says "Delivery date will be updated soon". Meanwhile, I am watching family and friends order similar devices after me and receive them before me.

Anyone else have this issue? Have contacted online support twice with no resolution. 

Labels (1)
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Preorder
jbrsci
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too, I preordered September 18 and the system said "Shipped" on September 25.  I have a FedEx Tracking number that just says "Label created" but no actual status available. 

iPhone 13 Pro 512GB Sierra Blue

Preordered September 18

"Shipped" September 25 (which is clearly a lie)

FedEx tracking exists with no status or delivery ETA

Still waiting

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Preorder
alisha307

I'm having the same issue. I  preordered the gold iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB and a series 6 graphite Apple watch on September 17, and still haven't received my order. In the app, it says the delivery date will be updated soon, if I search the order on the web it just keeps changing to the current day's date. I've talked to support three times and they have given me three different shipping dates. I think there is a shortage or something. 

0 Likes