Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
iPhone 13 Pro Max Preorder
holliday
Enthusiast

Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting on their September 17 preorders for the 13 Pro Max? I must have ordered the rarest phone of all, 13 Pro Max Silver 256Gb, as my order status still says "Delivery date will be updated soon". Meanwhile, I am watching family and friends order similar devices after me and receive them before me.

Anyone else have this issue? Have contacted online support twice with no resolution. 

Labels (1)
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Preorder
jbrsci
Enthusiast

Me too, I preordered September 18 and the system said "Shipped" on September 25.  I have a FedEx Tracking number that just says "Label created" but no actual status available. 

iPhone 13 Pro 512GB Sierra Blue

Preordered September 18

"Shipped" September 25 (which is clearly a lie)

FedEx tracking exists with no status or delivery ETA

Still waiting

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Preorder
alisha307

I'm having the same issue. I  preordered the gold iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB and a series 6 graphite Apple watch on September 17, and still haven't received my order. In the app, it says the delivery date will be updated soon, if I search the order on the web it just keeps changing to the current day's date. I've talked to support three times and they have given me three different shipping dates. I think there is a shortage or something. 

0 Likes