iPhone 13 or 13Pro?
Edc21

Looking for some suggestions here. I am ready to upgrade and choosing between a Apple iPhone 13 or Apple iPhone 13 Pro.  I don't see too much difference. Reviews mention the screen refresh rate better for the Pro. Any of you notice it making any difference for normal everyday use. Any recommendations for one or the other is appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 13 or 13Pro?
clkm915

I just received my iPhone 13 pro in the mail. I set it up and downloaded 15ios. the phone freezes and turns bright pink then shuts down randomly. has happened at least 6 times within a half hours time. 

When I called Verizon it took me 2.5 hours to get a live person on my house phone. couldn't use cell phone because it kept shutting down. 

When I got the live person they told me to go to the nearest Verizon store to exchange the phone. it must be faulty. So between setting up the new phone and having so many issues with it trying to call Verizon. I estimated spending about 5 hours dealing with this problem.  Verizon gave me $20.00 off my activation fee of $35.00.  LOL.. really? a thousand for a broken phone, all my time spent on trying to fix this phone and they couldn't waive the entire fee.  Verizon has got to do better! Horrible!!

0 Likes