iPhone 5 Question
asinghal31

Is anyone else confused as to why Verizon's site still has NOTHING about the iPhone 5 on it? AT&T and Sprint both have info about the iPhone 5 on their sites, yet Verizon has nothing. All I really wanna know is what time preorders are going to begin but every time I call Verizon, they're just as clueless as I am. One of the guys even told me that they won't have any information until Apple makes an official announcement about the iPhone 5 (and that was last night, about 6 hours after the Apple conference was over). I'm just annoyed because preorders start tomorrow and no one at Verizon seems to have any idea whatsoever.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why didn't you check the other two dozen threads started on iphone 5?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

not everyone pays attention to what apple does, or even cares when they make an announcement

that employee is one of those people

as far as the website, no clue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great news, asinghal31! We have it now! Take a look...http://bit.ly/nD0WuY Have a great day! ^CM

0 Likes
doct28

I'm a long standing Verizon customer and my 2 year contract has expired. I've purposely waited to see the iPhone 5 before I renew my contract again with a $30 credit. BUT...Verizon will charge me $30 for an upgrade fee???? That nixes the $30 loyalty plan discount. What gives??? That is flat out ridiculous!!!

0 Likes