iPhone 5 delivery
Tsmithii31

I still haven't received my tracking information for my iPhone 5 and I was told I would receive it Friday. Is this weird?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 delivery
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

nope, normal

0 Likes
Tsmithii31

Ok now also. The email said delivery by 9/21/2012. But the order look up thing says ship by 9/21/2012. So that's what's confusing me.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

dont stress, it will show up eventually

verizons system is not very friendly with orders for some reason

i have never had it be accurate

heck usually i get tracking info after i get my phone

0 Likes
Tsmithii31

Haha ok yea I never preordered before so I didn't know. Thanks!

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

im talking about just normal orders

i never pre-order a phone

i want to make sure there are no issues with it first Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Zella

Call 611 from your phone, option 4, and follow prompts for order status. I recieved my tracking number from fedex this way.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can go to the FedEx (if this is the one that is delivering your phone) website and track packages by reference. Your reference would most likely be your cellphone number or the billing phone number. Your package info (if shipped) should be there...and you will also see your tracking  number so you can record that for future status checks if you don't want to do it by reference again. This also works on the UPS website. This is the way that many people were able to see where their package was sitting and being held before they finally received a "shipped" email from VZW. You can use this method in the future for other packages you are expecting.

0 Likes
p_consumer

My order of 3 I-phone 5's arrived on time with no phones. The Package was compromised and all boxes with accessories were there but NO PHONES!

At first, Verizon told me to take it up with FED-EX and file a claim so I did.  FEDEX says it will take 5-10 business days to do an investigation.

I called/filed a claim with Verizon and explained that in this world of goods and services I paid for the the phones but never took possession of it so they are responsible as well to make sure they fulfill the delivery of goods. Failure to do so by a third party vendor is between them and the vendor.  However, in the meantime, I can't place an order with Verizon for replacements until the investigation is done. And to top it off, in order to replace the phones would mean waiting for a  back ordered supply which could mean weeks if not months.

Either way I'm screwed!  It would be nice if Verizon could reassure a longtime customer like myself that they could replace my phones with a reserve inventory. But I won't hold my breath.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow! I cannot believe that only your iPhone accessories showed up to your door, p_consumer! I cannot imagine who would do this. We certainly want to do everything we can to process this investigation as quickly as possible. When you filed the claim with VZW, did you get a case number? I have followed you. I would ask that you please follow me and then message me with more information (mobile number, contact number, case number if you have it). I can make sure that everything was filed properly. Also, believe me that I would love to get you out a phone as soon as possible. We do not have a reserve inventory of iPhones for those who may have an issue with the one they just got. If there were, for a loyal customer like you, I would absolutely send one out! I can just make sure this gets handled as quickly as possible! Thanks!

MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes