iPhone 5 shipping help "We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet."
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

What does this mean? Is there a problem with my order?

Or is this a glitch?

I ordered on 9/16 for a 16GB black iphone 5.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 shipping help "We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet."
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 shipping help "We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet."
rcschnoor
Legend

payment won't be taken until it is shipping.

0 Likes
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

That doesn't make much sense. Why update it to say that?

My problem sounds like my dad's credit card was declined OR it is a glitch.

My "modify payment" button has disappeared and my ship date is blank.

What does this mean?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

jackmb wrote:

That doesn't make much sense. Why update it to say that?

Whether or not it makes sense, several people on several threads have reported getting a FedEx tracking number shortly after having payment taken on their cards.

0 Likes
shizzyshae

Payment should be taken soon, it just means they haven't taken the money out yet. I'm guessing your expected ship date is the 5th. They are most likely getting to it.

0 Likes
myjerry5229

Hey there! I spoke to a VZW rep and they said to check your CC account and see if you charge has been made or at least pending.

i ordered on 9/15 and my credit card was just charged today! i was beginning to worry because i have a delivery date of 10/5.

they said that the system has been glitching due to updates of status'.

i am starting to have more hope about my phone, as of right now if there is the movement on your account you phone is on its way to you! just wait it out and if you dont recieve and email confirming shipping and such before the day of the promised delivery then you yourself need to give customer service a call! They claim the new dates and everything are automatic updates made by the system so they consider them glitches. If you pre ordered your phone there are different status than what they are actually posting. These automated status are for the orders made after 9/21!

I gave them hell the past couple of weeks because im going out of the country for 2 months and i needed my phone by monday! and they have made it happen as of right now; i dont have my phone in hand yet but my delivery date isnt until friday! 

Hope this helps! goodluck!

0 Likes
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

It doesn't sound like they just haven't gotten to it yet.

It sounds like a declined credit card to me.

Has anyone here actually received the "Payment not taken yet" message?

0 Likes
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Read my post above, thanks.

and yes, my expected delivery date is Oct. 5

0 Likes
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

can I get a verizon customer rep or something please?

0 Likes