iPhone 5C Trade In
RooMcD
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPhone 5C that I wonder if it would be eligible for the trade in promo for the iPhone 7 Plus.  It's in good working order- has been used on my account before, however it was a previous US Cellular device so when I try to type the IMEI number in for appraisal it's not valid.  Would this phone be eligible for the trade in credit?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5C Trade In
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You should be able to get credit for your phone, RooMcD. When going online are you selecting it for a different carrier? Please provide the IMEI that you entered online to verify.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RooMcD
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried a couple of different ways.  The phone was previously active on my Verizon account.  The IMEI is [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message Edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
RooMcD
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still waiting to hear if the iPhone 5C is eligible for the trade-in promotion.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your time is valuable and I do not want you to wait any longer to get a new iPhone with trading in your current iPhone 5 c. Let me help you with our iPhone trade in promotion. In order to get the promotion of $400 on your iPhone5C, you would need to first active a new iPhone 7 and be on a device payment plan. Then afterwards provide with your device information to us to get the credit. Here’s a link to assist you further http://vz.to/2cc6lCG

_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes