iPhone 6 - Expected Ship Date Not Available
bculley
Enthusiast - Level 2

I preordered a 16GB space gray iPhone 6 shortly after 3:01 AM EST on Friday September 12.  In my confirmation email, it says the phone will be delivered by 9/19. However, when I look up my order number to track it, the Expected Ship Date is "Not available at this time".

Any ideas what's going on? I see a pending item on my credit card for the full amount of my order.Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Labels (1)
Re: iPhone 6 - Expected Ship Date Not Available
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great choice, bculley! I will be happy to check on the order status for you so that we can better assist.

I just sent you a private message, please reply back so that we can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dunes0919
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am in the same boat.. Any help VZW?

0 Likes
Joey1859
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also have the same issue, my shipping date read "to be delivered by 9/19" up until about noon today, when it changed to "not available at this time" I have no idea what that could mean

0 Likes
dunes0919
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same exact situation as you mine said 9/19 then changed, it would be cool if it would get here on the 19th because that's my birthday!

0 Likes
dunes0919
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any help with my order?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Of course, dunes0919! I just followed you, please send me a private message with this info!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can help, Joey1859! I just followed you also. Please send me a private message with this info so that I can help!

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
6_Plus_Wannabe

I'm having same issue with my order.  I've called, and the folks have been really nice on the cust service line, but they weren't able to give me any info and they still didn't send me my confirmation email.  I was really hoping I would have my phone by 9/19, but at this point I'm kinda doutbful.  I would really appreciate the VZW folks to help me out here.  Did I mention I buy the caffeinated beverage of choice of any CSR who can help me out?!??  Thanks VZW, can't wait for my iphone 6 plus and volte!

0 Likes
sparkycollier
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. Can you PM me?

0 Likes