iPhone 6 Plus Replacemente Unlock
adrian_cam

Hi I received an iPhone 6 Plus as replacement of a damaged iPhone. I was in that moment with ATT and it suppose to be unlocked. I veryfied with Apple and they said it has a lock with Verizon Wireless due to the replacement.

verizonmoderator2

Operator: US GSM/VZW (iPhone Replacement USA)

I hope you can help me unlock my phone.

Thanks in Advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus Replacemente Unlock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

adrian_cam,
I understand how important it is to use your device as you please.
How exactly are you planning on using your iPhone 6 Plus? Our 4G devices are SIM unlocked: http://vz.to/1nYXoTt.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
adrian_cam

I Want to use it in another country. I talked to Apple support and they said it has a lock by Verizon W GSM Network due to this is a replacement iPhone. Not a new one.

Please help me checking the lock status if you need the IMEI i could send it to you.

Thanks in Advance!

0 Likes
adrian_cam

I Want to use it in another country. I talked to Apple support and they said it has a lock by Verizon W GSM Network due to this is a replacement iPhone. Not a new one.

Please help me checking the lock status if you need the IMEI i could send it to you.

I just finish a conversation with apple 1 minute ago an they said the only one that can unlock the iPhone is you by checking the IMEI on your database.

verizonmoderator2 Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Thanks in Advance!

0 Likes