iPhone 6 coverage deterioration
User7

I live in Hingham MA (02043).  We have 2 iPhone 6 in the house.  Recently we lost the ability to make or receive calls inside the house.  Something really bad has changed with your coverage in our town.  I suspect it has to do with IOS updates, but I'm open to suggestions.  If we can't resolve this we're going to need another network operator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 coverage deterioration
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to hear your having these issues and would never want to see you leave us. I'm not showing any reported issues in the area. Does service improve outside?  When did you last upgrade the software? How far do you have to travel to get service?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
User7

I have to leave my house to get service. This wasn't the case a couple of

months ago.

All the software is up to date. Most recent upgrade was over the weekend,

but this issue started 2-3 months ago. I work from home, so this is a big

issue for me. It feels like the signal in my area got a lot weaker

recently.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this ASAP because I know how important it is for you to have great service! On what version of iOS are you running? Do you get service indoors at all?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
User7

Currently IOS 9.1

Some service indoors but it's spotty. I generally have to go outside.

0 Likes