Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
iPhone 6 dropping calls (sounding like a broken record)????
Tbejvan

I recently upgarded to the iPhone 6 and have already been experiencing a ton of dropped calls (where it will sound like a broken record repeating the last work from the other party and then drops).  I thought it might be the bluetooth connectivity but tried iwth multiple ear pieces, the SYNC in my car, as well as without any bluetooth and it still is happening.  I rely on my cell for work and need a fix!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 dropping calls (sounding like a broken record)????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's stop the dropped calls Tbejvan! Did this issue start immediately after activation? What is your ZIP code? Do calls drop everywhere and everytime or only in a particular place?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Tbejvan

All over the place. No particular area. It's started with an IOS update with the iPhone 5 and has continued with my 6.

0 Likes
stef7
Master

Go to Settings ! Cellular! Enable LTE and make sure out is set to Data, Not Voice and Data

0 Likes
stef7
Master

"make sure it is set to"...

Other people on other forums have indicated that when set to Data, they had no more problems.

Hope it helps.

0 Likes
Tbejvan

I had it set that way. Only this that was set for Voice & Data was roaming so I also turned that off. Will see if it works.

0 Likes
Tbejvan

Thanks.

0 Likes