iPhone 6 order is stuck in "Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon."
Tomal_Bhai
Enthusiast - Level 3

Really want to know what is the status of my iPhone 6 order.

It has been stuck in the following status since I placed the order on Sunday 9/14. No movement at all but the email confirmation said I will get it by 9/19.

Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 order is stuck in "Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon."
JLHarris930
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here; ordered Sunday as well with a 9/19 delivery.  I called Verizon today and the girl said I needed to place another order.  She kept putting me on hold to find "answers" to oddities she was seeing.  She claims that my accepted "Terms" didn't come through and there was nothing she could do to accept them at this point.  I tried re-ordering on-line but it says my line is awaiting activation of a new phone.  Based on her not knowing simple answers to questions and what I've found in these forums thus far, I think Verizon screwed up with inventory and we just need to be patient.  At least that is what I'm telling myself as I click for a status update every 30 minutes.  Ha.  Best wishes to you!

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 order is stuck in "Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon."
Tomal_Bhai
Enthusiast - Level 3

damn I am now feeling they messed up our orders. So it could be our orders are not valid due to their technical issues.

I will never pre order with verizon again. Should have placed the order through Apple.com

0 Likes
b787bydesign
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon has repeatedly broken our trust and lied to us throughout the week.

Every rep I speak to has a different story.  The online order system is garbage.  The customer service is garbage.  The automated calling voice is garbage.  There is no form of queueing or anything.  People who didn't make the effort to wake up early are being rewarded with phones tomorrow. 

So much for earning our business and if I can get my hands on a competitor's iPhone tomorrow, the business is theirs.  I have always ordered iPhones on launch/pre-order day since iPhone 1 through ATT or Apple and neither have ever bungled my order nor have had such archaic systems.  Perhaps I should've stayed with them instead of giving Verizon a shot for once.  HUGELY disappointed with Verizon and won't bat an eye staying with my current provider.

Tomal_Bhai
Enthusiast - Level 3

I placed the order and it clearly said it will deliver by 9/19. This is unacceptable. Will they forgive me if I miss their payment by 1 day? As a consumer, I can clearly see

0 Likes
98sscamaro

I ordered mine about 45 minutes after opening for preorders. Verizon just charged me today and my account said no available information for shipping earlier. About 15 minutes ago it gave me a tracking number and they will still be delivered tomorrow.

0 Likes