iPhone 6 plus no phone calls
Nateode

Iphone 6 plus couldn't receive or send phone calls last night for a few hours. I finally restarted my phone and it started working correctly. I however missed a call from work and need to resolve the issue and receive documentation that my phone wouldn't receive calls. Is there any help for me?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 plus no phone calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nateode,

That's definitely a strange occurrence. We don't want this to be common among your device however. If you need to provide proof that you did not receive calls, your call records for current usage are available online via My Verizon and would show that no calls were received during the timeframe in which your phone was not allowing those calls to be made and received:  http://vz.to/1AjD3gx . We do want to ensure your device is functioning properly. At any time that this has occurred, does your phone reflect no service outside of the wifi connection? Also, is your LTE service currently enabled for voice and data or just data only?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nateode,

We always want to make sure that your phone is working the way it should be! I know how important it is to make sure you can count on it. That's incredibly important. Have you ever had this issue before? Were texts or data still working? Did it start working again as soon as you restarted the phone?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nateode

I have had this issue before. I can receive some text messages from other iPhone users but I was using my wifi during the no phone call period.  Once I restarted my phone I received the other text messages that I didn't get during the outage

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nateode,

That's definitely a strange occurrence. We don't want this to be common among your device however. If you need to provide proof that you did not receive calls, your call records for current usage are available online via My Verizon and would show that no calls were received during the timeframe in which your phone was not allowing those calls to be made and received:  http://vz.to/1AjD3gx . We do want to ensure your device is functioning properly. At any time that this has occurred, does your phone reflect no service outside of the wifi connection? Also, is your LTE service currently enabled for voice and data or just data only?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes