iPhone 6
stephie13

I recently got the iPhone 6.  On the screen of my iphone when switching icons sometimes it goes black.  Is this normal to have a black screen when switching icons?  I have the iOS 8.4.1 software.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stephie13, this is definitely not normal. I am sorry to learn of the trouble you are having with the phone. You mentioned you just recently received the phone. Has this been like this since you received it? Is there any liquid or physical damage to the phone?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stephie13

Thank you for your response.  I've had the phone for 5 days now and I noticed it two days after.  The phone does not look like it has any liquid or physical damage.  What do you suggest I should do?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Since you are in the return/exchange period I would take it back to the store you purchased from (or if you ordered online, contact CS to initiate an exchange). You would still be eligible to receive a new replacement versus a refurbished one after the 14 days passes. You could also go to an Apple Store if one is in your area.

0 Likes