iPhone 6s Data appears to be on, but can't load anything.
termight
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last night my iPhone 6s data stopped working, even when though it said the LTE was on and connected. It has been over 24 hours since this started. I followed all of the suggested troubleshooting steps short of completely resetting my phone to no avail. It might be a visual glitch saying that I have full LTE connection as absolutely nothing, browser or any other apps, will load. I am on a family plan and I am the only one with this problem. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6s Data appears to be on, but can't load anything.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do you have all of your content backed up from your device?CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
EKorson

I have a similar problem. I have absolutely no data on my phone unless I am connected to Wi-Fi. It is a glitch with the update. Did you recently update your phone? We have two phones on a plan and one phone works and one does not. My data bars are full but not working. The only solution that has been offered to me was to factory set my phone. I have not yet done this. If Verizon can not provide a working update without affecting my devices software, how can I trust that all my information will be carried over. I CAN NOT just erase all of the information on my phone and start over. VERIZON NEEDS TO FIX THEIR UPDATE. I have been paying for a phone with unlimited data, and not receiving any of that data. My billing cycle is almost through and i have not been able to use a single bit of that service I pay for, very disappointed. Will be searching for a new service provider.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want to see you go elsewhere, EKorson. We'd be happy to dig deeper before a reset is completed. You mentioned having full bars. With those full bars of service, what does your phone display in terms of a signal (4G/LTE, 3G, 1X)? What Unlimited data plan are you on?   

JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes
EKorson

It displays 4G with a bar through it and 4 bars are highlighted. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll get this figured out. Are you able to make/receive calls? What reservations do you have about completing a reset after the previous troubleshooting steps were completed with us? AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes