iPhone 7 Plus no sound suddenly
Aimeeroe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Three days ago my new iphone (purchased 11/20) suddenly stopped working properly - first on my voyager plantronics earpiece ( brand new/very new). And now on the speakerphone.   I require the use of both for work....This is a lot of money for a phone that doesn’t work.  I am seeing a lot of forums and posts about this issue - has it been addressed and/or resolved? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 Plus no sound suddenly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aimeeroe, we always want to ensure that your new phone is in tip-top shape. It’s vital to have your sounds working properly and we’re here to help. In order to provide proper support, we’d like to gain a better understanding of the issue at hand. You’ve mentioned that the speakerphone and voyager Plantronics earpiece are not working properly. Can you tell us more about this? Are you able to hear any audio on your end? Is the other party able to hear you? Are you receiving any error messages with the Bluetooth? Have you attempted to connect to any other Bluetooth devices to duplicate the issue? Aside from the earpiece and Bluetooth are the other sounds working properly – for example when you’re using the regular handset, playing any media, etc.?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes