iPhone 7 (not the +) - JB - has anyone received?
mOPNB
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the iPhone 7 128GB in Jet Black.

Ordered on 9/9 at 0600 (and of course the order process stated 9/16 as the ship date the entire way through the process like most everyone else - a typical bait and switch because of a lag in real time data inventory, but that's a different topic for a different time).

7 minutes after my order I received the order confirmation email that let me know that my phone was delayed, like most everyone else.

Order location N211401

Ship date 10/5

I accept that I'll get my phone on October 5.  That's fine.  It is what it is.

But my question is - has anyone received the iPhone 7 (not the +) in Jet Black yet in the 128GB size?

I've been following this forum and haven't yet seen anyone receive one, but I may have missed it.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 (not the +) - JB - has anyone received?
JT1535
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nope, ordered mine at 3:46 am eastern with Oct. 5th date. (iphone 7 JB 128GB)

smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my a little later, 9/9 at 1649. Before I placed my order, it said estimated delivery date 9/23. Once I got my confirmation, it said delivery date by 10/19. I haven't received mine either but today my estimated shipping date changed from 10/19 to processing. Not sure if that's good or not.

KAIRAM56
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got my confirmation email at 9:59am EST on 9/09 for my Jet Black 128GB iPhone 7. It had originally said "DELIVER by: 10/05". A couple of days later, it changed to "Ship by: 10/05" Normally I'd be okay with that, but I'm going on a trip across the country on Oct 10, and I'd really not like to push my luck. However, I have seen/heard some people getting theirs earlier than their expected ship date. Certain pages I pull up to check my status only says 'processing order' rather than any date. Only time i see the ship date is when I check from my email link, and not through my account itself. I guess once I see the charge on my card, I'll really know for sure.

0 Likes
mOPNB
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine recently changed to that also KAIRAM56​.  My confirmation email says "deliver by 10/5" when I clicked on my order status this morning, it says "ship by 10/5."

0 Likes
KAIRAM56
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update: I've been anxious and religiously checking my order status, the community forum, my email,  and my bank account. As of about 10pm EST, my credit card was charged! I am currently checking my email and order status to verify that it will be shipped tomorrow, which should put me at about Thursday (9/29) delivery!!! Yay!!

0 Likes
KAIRAM56
Enthusiast - Level 2

I woke up at about 4am EST (9/27) and checked my email. I still have not recieved a shipping confirmation, or payment confirmation. HOWEVER! My phone DID in fact ship! The tracking number is now available via UPS with a ship date of 9/27! Looks like I'm getting my phone a week earlier than it said! Wish you all the same luck! Smiley Happy

mOPNB
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine shipped!!!!

What a great birthday present!

0 Likes
KAIRAM56
Enthusiast - Level 2

My tracking information hasnt updated yet Smiley Sad but I'm glad yours shipped out too! Happy birthday!

0 Likes
JT1535
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received an email stating mine has shipped. There is no information on UPS website when I click on the tracking number.