Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
iPhone Pro 13 getting delivered tomorrow
PhatManDiamond

My Apple iPhone 13 Pro  is being delivered tomorrow or so I hope. As a watch owner to should I install 15.1 or try just 15.  Should I run phone to phone or iCloud to transfer my old phone. I use the watch unlock all the time. Hope this is a easy set

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone Pro 13 getting delivered tomorrow
Sherfanang
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine was supposed to be delivered 10/1 as well.  I just learned it will not be delivered for another week.  After 3 Verizon reps advised 10 minutes ago it would definitely be delivered 10/1. Liars 

0 Likes
PhatManDiamond

Mine say on the truck out to be delivered.

0 Likes
PhatManDiamond

All is well I got my 13 Pros 2 of them yesterday and they are up and running. only bad thing I updated to 15.1 to get watch and unlock to work and and 2 hours later they post a fix for 15. Guess I ride this train out.

0 Likes
EC_VZW
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope you are enjoying your new Apple iPhone 13 Pro . You may have noticed we updated your post to include a new feature we have to mention products. This will help other community members find and link to products you mention. Thanks for using the Verizon Community.

0 Likes