iPhone X with shipped by 11/10 status
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Has anyone who has a shipped by date of 11/10 seen any movement or changes on the website or has your card been charged yet?  Wondering since so many people are already getting charge and tracking info, could other people with a later date will get their phone sooner.  I ordered on the 27th an 256gb space gray but didn't get to complete until 3:11am EST due to system saying there was an error.  I had log in at 2:50am EST and it took me nearly 15 mins before I could actually order.  I got my confirmation email with shipped by date of 11/10 at 3:15am EST.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X with shipped by 11/10 status
TRISH-WORK

I have a delivery date of 11/15. I ordered around 8:00 am October 27th. I still have not been charged and order is still processing. I was wondering the same thing. Let me know if you see any changes?

0 Likes
LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

My edd is 11/22. Last year I receive my iPhone 7 plus about 2 weeks before the edd. hopefully that happens this time. Good luck to all!!

0 Likes
TRISC1129
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an EDD for 11/15. Keeping an eye out for any changes.

0 Likes
LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok great! Starting next week I'm going to keep a look out for my charges. I see a lot of people getting their tracking # for the November 3rd orders! I'm excited!

0 Likes
TRISC1129
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got off the phone with Verizon to verify my billing info( You know, to make sure), and they said it looks like I might get the phone soon than i’d expect because they are seeing orders being moved up with my date. Fingers crossed

0 Likes
LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Great!! My edd is 11/22. I hope it gets here before than. i already have my phone case on the way!!

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I see on another thread on here people who ordered after I did is getting tracking info but also got delivered by date of 11/3 on their confirmation email, so I am wondering now is it because I got the space gray 256gb cause I ordered at 3;11am EST and got an EDD 11/10.....

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

My credit card just got charged!!  And the date is no longer showing on my order status...so I am excited that tomorrow I will hopefully get shipping info and get my phone Friday instead of the 11/10!!!

LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Omg!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Hopefully u get your tracking info soon!!! I can't wait!

0 Likes