iPhone Xs Max goes straight to voicemail
KB1022

My iPhone Xs Max keeps going straight to voicemail. I reset the network settings and it works but then the next day it's back to voicemail. The DND is not on. Call forwarding is not on. I'm at a loss.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone Xs Max goes straight to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be at a loss too, KB1022. We appreciate your efforts so far. Let's find a resolution. Is this happening on all calls or is it intermittent? Are you able to use text and data service? Is this happening at one location or multiple locations?

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes
KB1022

It happens every day. I reset the network and it works and then the next day it happens again. It happens on all calls. It doesn't discriminate. It doesn't affect data or texting.

0 Likes
keleandro7

the same exact thing keeps happening to me! then when i look at my call log it's saying it was answered on anothe device when i havent answered it on any device!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@keleandro7 ,

It's always good to make sure your phone is talking to the right number, but do you share your AppleID with another device? If so, are they also iPhones that are in-use by someone? I ask because if you are sharing your ID, then you would also share other information, like call logs.

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes