iPhone trade in offer
tommy005

I have a few questions regarding the trade in offer for the iPhone 5s towards a 6. I would be signing a two-year contract also with this deal. First off, I live in Harrisburg, NC and I'm worried that if I trade in my 5s before the deadline (9/30) I wont have a phone till they get back in stock. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for new iphones to get back in stock in North Carolina? Also, am I able to go to a Verizon store directly and trade in my phone or would I HAVE to ship it to them? The problem is I don't want to go without a phone for a month if the phone isn't in the store by the time I trade my phone in. If anyone has any answers to these questions, please let me know! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone trade in offer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tommy005 Enjoy your new phone, once you get it!! We are definitely aware that the high demand for these new models has pushed out the shipping dates quite a bit! As long as you start your trade in process before 9/30/14 for this particular promotion, we are allowing trade ins to come in much later than the standard 30 days to trade in a phone. We are currently allow the traded in phones to be sent to us as late as 12/1/14. We definitely want you to have ample time to receive your new phone, as we don't want you to be without a device. Just keep in mind that the gift card will not be sent until we have received your traded in device and confirmed the condition that you stated on the trade in site.

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone trade in offer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tommy005 Enjoy your new phone, once you get it!! We are definitely aware that the high demand for these new models has pushed out the shipping dates quite a bit! As long as you start your trade in process before 9/30/14 for this particular promotion, we are allowing trade ins to come in much later than the standard 30 days to trade in a phone. We are currently allow the traded in phones to be sent to us as late as 12/1/14. We definitely want you to have ample time to receive your new phone, as we don't want you to be without a device. Just keep in mind that the gift card will not be sent until we have received your traded in device and confirmed the condition that you stated on the trade in site.

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes