iPhone trade in received but no credit since July 2021
PaperWolv

Back in July 2021 I bought a new iPhone 12 Pro Max and during that process I setup for $700 credit for my previous phone, an iPhone 11 128GB black phone. I sent the phone to Texas via UPS using the return label provided by Verizon in the return kit that was mailed to me. The phone was sent and UPS delivered to the Verizon Warehouse in Ft Worth on July 19th.

I have contacted the trade in department multiple times since then, every time I’ve been told they have to manually put in the credit and it will be taken care of. It’s January 2022 now and I still don’t have this resolved. The hold times for the trade in department are over an hour every time I’ve called. Last time I called it took an hour to get an agent and then they put me on hold for over an hour without checking in with me at all before the call dropped. I tried to contact Verizon via Live Chat and they just tell me to call the same number I’ve been calling for nearly half a year. I will never trade another phone in to Verizon and I will be closing my account once my contract is up because of this. Do not trade in with Verizon. I wish I would have found all the other posts with this same exact issue before I started all this, I never would have mailed my old phone if I had!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone trade in received but no credit since July 2021
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure your trade in credits are resolved ASAP, PaperWolv. It should never take more than 1-2 billing cycle for your trade in credits to appear and I'm sorry to hear we've dropped the ball. I'd like the opportunity to look into this and turn things around. Please verify your account using the link below to get started.
By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth
*Cheyenne

0 Likes
PaperWolv

Can you refresh the link? I did not get any notifications about this reply and this is my first time logging back in here and I think the link expired because all I get is a blank page. Thanks

0 Likes
PaperWolv
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has gone on for far too long.  We want you getting your Trade-In Credits ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
Chatty1234

We also did not get our credit! Waiting since December 2021

0 Likes