internet connection using data?
6ed3

my phone will not connect to internet using data. using wi-fi is no problem. trying to connect using data i receive a unable to connect code (-1009A)  has anyone had this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: internet connection using data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

6ed3

Being able to use your data on a smartphone is half the fun! When did this first start? What zip code are you in? Have you installed the latest iOS?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
6ed3

started 5days ago. zip code 97471. IOS 9.0.1 software is up to date.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

6ed3,

I appreciate the details you have provided. We definitely understand the importance of being able to use your data connection on your device so we want to make sure your can use yours properly. I do not see any recent alerts for your area. Did anything change on your device around the time this issue started? Is your device showing 4G, LTE, or 3G? Do you only receive this error when in a certain area?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
6ed3

the only change was iOS 9.0.1 update.  device shows LTE, and shows (no connection error (-1009A) ) wherever I'm at Roseburg, Medford,Coos Bay, I've  been all over souther Oregon in the last week, same problem everywhere.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

6ed3,

We are dedicated to getting to the bottom of this data issue on your device. This is not how we want your device to function. When you go to Settings>Cellular, and scroll down, does it show that the data is on for all your applications? Have you tried... http://vz.to/1lzTxtP ?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes