Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
iphone 4s bought off ebay
flametongue

Hello everyone, first of all let me tell you that I've been trying to find a way to email or live chat with a representative, but it seems like there's no such option with Verizon and might I add that's very bizzare....

Now to the question, I recently bought an iphone 4s and i want to have it unlocked. As far as I know, it's ok if it's not meant to be used in the US? I am planning to use it in Greece with a Cosmote sim card. What do I need to do to unlock it? I have the IMEI at hand if that's needed.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 4s bought off ebay
Ann154
Super User
Super User

If you are not currently a Verizon Wireless customer with an active account, you do not qualify for the SIM unlock on a VZW iPhone 4S.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

A trip to Greece sounds amazing! I understand the need of having a working device while traveling. Are you a current Verizon Wireless customer? If so, we may unlock the device if your account meets the guidelines. Send me your account information via private message so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

Lena_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

Or call *611.  That would be easier.

0 Likes