iphone 5 $100 discount to upgrade basic phone
tramos55

Saw this today http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/05/15/verizon-iphone-5-deal/ and thought, great, my daughter has a basic phone and is graduating high school next month and has always wanted an iphone. She is eligible for an upgrade as of mid may. But, because they let you upgrade 4 months early, she isn't eligible for this promotion because you have to be within 2 months of your contract date to receive this discount.

WHAT A SHAM! We meet every criteria for this discount and they wont give it up because of a two month technicality!?

Way to treat your loyal customers, Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 $100 discount to upgrade basic phone
pinnoto
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems to me like verizon is doing something very nice for their loyal customers. Saving them $100 on a brand new apple phone, when they are so expensive to begin with, that is great! But you think Verizon is putting down their loyal customers because they started offering something that you don't qualify for?  Sounds to me like your just looking for somthing to grip about.

0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 $100 discount to upgrade basic phone
tramos55

Is this what you do all day? Trolling looking to put people down? A

re you paid to do this. My complaint is with Verizon and their shady practices. I you think my complaint is unfounded, then DON'T REPLY. Be part of the solution , not the problem.

0 Likes