iphone 5 keeps shutting off and on..i lost all my contacts and photos, help???
avila424

hello all,,,,i got the iphone 5 about 2 months ago and eberything went well, as of today my phone started acting up on me the time would change then calls would drop..i backed up my phone before anything else worse can happend well it did!! my phone completely shut off on me and when it turned back on i lost everything!!! all my pictures and contacts...i did restore my phone like i was told and still nothing i did back up yet nothing shows up....wth is going on i was told this is a glitch? please help me, why is the phone shutting off and on ?? thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 keeps shutting off and on..i lost all my contacts and photos, help???
kyle23

Yeah that doesn't sound good. Bring it to an apple store.

0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 keeps shutting off and on..i lost all my contacts and photos, help???
B33
Legend

That's no fun were there any Apps that you got on your phone prior to it having the Issue:  Sometimes Apps can cause havoc and it might be the Sim Card don't Rule that out Make sure to have your Local Comm store check it out and if there is still issues then i'd Replace the iPhone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

avila424,
Congratulations on your new phone. It does seem like it has a mind of it's own these days. Thanks for doing all you could in regards to try to get your information back. Since you are still having problems, it would be best to look into replacing the device for you. This can be done by going to the store http://bit.ly/3SdsA to have them order a replacement. If you are able to contact us at 800.922.0204 or via Direct Message here, we can also get the device replaced for you.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes