iphone 6 GPS not working properly
VMH101580
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the same priblem with GPS not working correctly on my iPhone 6. I have the most update iOS update, troubleshooted with both Apple and Verizon on several occasions but it still isn’t working properly.

GPS can’t locate my position while moving, but once I pull over and try again, it locates me again. Seems that it can only locate my exact location when I am still.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 GPS not working properly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm truly sorry you're having issues with your GPS function on your phone VMH101580. I know how important it is to use this feature. Did we process a trouble-ticket for your issue? What information was provided to you by our tech support team about your issue?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VMH101580
Enthusiast - Level 3

There were several tickets put in over the course of probably more than a year now… I’ve even had apple look at it. However the issue I have right now is I have the Terry mobile protection on my device and yet nothing has been done I’ve done all of the recommendations the troubleshooting the research everything… And it still is not working right. I don’t understand how an issue is being checked out this long just to get it fixed

0 Likes
StevenSeagal

A new version of iOS will address "iPhone GPS not working" problem. If the new version is available, install it.

Connect your iPhone to a power source

Connect to a Wi-Fi network

Go to Settings > General > Software Update

Tap Download and Install or Install Now.

If this method don't work, you can try RecoveryTool Fix Recovery.

0 Likes
DENHAR

I am using the most updated iOS. I even reset my phone to new and did everything that Apple instructed. Still no GPS function. This is so annoying.

I've now concluded that it is a Verizon problem.

Has anyone been able to solve this with Verizon??

Denise

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Denise! We are sorry to read that you are having issues with your GPS. Here are some steps that should fix the issue. Let me ask you, when you did the factory reset, did you restore all you information right away? Here are the steps:  You need to reset location or network data, going to Setting > General > Reset > Tap Reset Networking Settings or Reset Location & Privacy. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Aaron_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes