iphone 6s plus delivery sept 30?
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

I preordered my iPhone 6s plus space grey, at 3:43am sept 12. My deliver by says September 30 it will be at my store... Why? Why September 30? How do I track this?, I preordered my iPhone 6s plus space grey, at 3:43am sept 12. My delivery date says September 30 it will be at my store... Why? Why September 30? How do I track this

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 6s plus delivery sept 30?
NickyVW
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never mind. My hubby found the email in his spam. My deliver by date is Sept. 25.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Happens every time. Just like you wanted it, so did millions of others across the globe. So you all were placing an order at the same time. This is why as preorders increased the dates for some pushed back. As of the last time I looked some devices are pushed back until late October. Just keep an eye on your tracking. You may get it earlier. You may not.

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

As far as tracking...you will get a tracking number when your device actually ship. I assume store pick up will either give you a tracking number or you will get an email when your item is available for pickup.

Larryw1

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6s plus space grey 64 gig, at 12:28am Sept 12. My delivery date changed from the 25th to the 30th as a ship date,  I have read that the rose gold had a higher demand than expected. That color was sold out fast. thus a back order. I also was told that the date from the 25th to the 30 th happened around 12:15 am on the 12 of Sept. I also hear that the pending on my order won't change until Verizon receives my phone ( hopefully around the 30th) then the phone will be shipped and a tracking # will be avail. I was also told by a lengthy call with Verizon. ( the guy was very informative) that the pre-orders after 12:15 to sometime around 7:00 am. got the ship date  for Sept 30th.  Now some of the colors Like the Rose gold ended up on the back order or sold out list pretty quick. In the past I ordered a part coming in Sept I pre-ordered and then nothing came until the end of October. So I am reading what I can. anything I have heard or read is kinda hearsay. but the Verizon person research what he told me.

1. Date change: actual time order was processed. Mine showed 12.28 am for my order.

2. Pending is on pre-orders. no tracing # until phone actually shipped to customer from Verizon

3. Color and Memory size is a big factor in the avail of the device in the pre-order date.

I am just repeating what has been posted or what I was told when I called Verizon on the 14th of September 2015.

I need to be patient!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey.... yeah this wait is a struggle. I ordered mine 3:44am eastern time on september 12th so really 12:40. I got the september 30th date. I'm hoping we get it the 25th. I've been waiting forever for this phone. Luckily I didn't order a rose gold I ordered a plus space grey 64 gig. I'm not really willing to wait till october. I read on another forum in verizon that the processing status may change this weekend. Hopefully us 30th people will get that change also.

0 Likes
Larryw1

I hope the change is for the better.

I thought Apple was originally shipping on the 18th, so if Verizon receives some phones and in the paper work Verizon should get an idea on back orders or dates for the next shipment.

0 Likes
NickyVW
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm confused though. On my order, I don't see a "ship by" date at all. Mine says it is processing. I believe I ordered around 15 minutes after it opened up (12:15). Why don't I have a ship by date?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Pre-orders only mean that you are guaranteed an order, not necessarily that there is a specific shipping data or delivery date.  Happens every time the hype hits the fan....orders get pushed back and inventory gets low and Apple says, "Oh, shoot, we didn't think it'd sell this well and we ran out."  Even the people that ordered the next day won't see an iPhone 6s until mid-late October most likely.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

The deliver by date is in the conformation email.

0 Likes
NickyVW
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never received a confirmation email. I got an email that had a link in it to view my receipt on MyVerizon. I see the order on the Verizon website, so I know it went through. Weird.

0 Likes