iphone 7 software update GETTING NOWHERE BETWEEN VERIZON AND APPLE
niknakkk06

Is anyone else getting the run around between Verizon and Apple about the "activation error" when iphone 7 updates to current software version 15....... and then the phone implodes so it is no longer useable and neither side will take responsibility. I got the iphone 7 this year March 2021...... as a replacement phone for a previous defective phone. I have spent hours/days talking in between Verizon and Apple for over a week to find any solution. Everyone rep I talk to says something different. I am still paying off the stupid phone and do not have insurance because I never need it. BUT IF I HAD INSURANCE OF COURSE THEY WOULD SEND ME A BRAND NEW PHONE. But this has nothing to do with a damage issue..... this is a software/hardware issue so why is it not classified as a defective phone? And really to replace an iphone 7 will really brake either of your banks. As a long time verizon customer there doesnt seem like either side will help me and I actually blame Verizon more than Apple. They sold me this phone knowing its model number would potentially be effected.

Labels (1)
0 Likes