iphone6+ billed but not shipped
SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

yesterday evening Verizon billed me for my iphone6+ and now status online is not coming up.  I called Verizon last night and I was told that the phones are billed when they ship out but there was no tracking number yet.  I checked online again today, since I haven't been getting my order updates by email since the beginning, still no information.  I called Verizon just now and I was told that it was billed but there's no way knowing when it will actually be shipped.  Are they billing the phones without having the phones in stock?   I'm annoyed by Verizon. Bad enough they had changed my initial ship date from 10/31 to 11/03 without a notice sent and now they have no clue when my phone will even ship.  Has anyone else had similar problems or know how soon after it is billed does it get shipped?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone6+ billed but not shipped
TheMarine79
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am not sure what to tell you, everybody seems a little bit different.  However, I was given my tracking number and my card was charged after it was shipped.  I was given the tracking number and it was shipped and then my card was charged.

SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

When are you die to receive the phone?  It's insane that the reps all have access to the same systems but nobody gives the same info.  The rep last night took his time and checked all systems.  The one today just gave a quick "no it hasn't shipped.  We don't know when it will ship"

0 Likes
SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Meant due to receive the phone

0 Likes
trantham2
Enthusiast - Level 2

My credit card was also charged last night for my 6 plus. No tracking info. Called the automated system And it told me my phone had shipped and would be here in 2 business days. Great! Today I checked online for tracking info.....still nothing. Did mobile chat, girl said if my card was charged that ment it had shipped and look for it tonight or tomorrow afternoon. called the automated system again to get the tracking number. It stated that I had already received my phone and it was active. So I got on with custome service. The lady had no idea what I was talking about, had no tracking info, told me she had no idea when it would ship. I told her I was charged for the phone last night and then she said OH then it'll ship tomor row....you'll have the tracking number soon. I have nothing. Verizon has no clue.

0 Likes
SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's exactly what I have gone through.  It's rediculous.  When I checked online, there is no info at all now.  I'm getting tired of the multiple answers.

0 Likes
trantham2
Enthusiast - Level 2

IDk. I'll give it til tomorrow and see if I either get the phone or get tracking info. I hate to keep calling but now I've paid for it so it needs to be in my hands

SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just want to be sure I am home when it arrives.  A tracking number would be great or at least have an idea of when it will ship.

0 Likes
SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

You guys can try this link.  Mine still says ship by 11/03.  You might have better luck. 

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearch.do?confNum=Addyourconfnumber...

0 Likes
SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just add your confirmation number where i listed and your last name

0 Likes