is my iphone4s unlocked? How do I know?
King_Lear_Me

Is my Verizon iPhone4S unlocked? How can I know for sure?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: is my iphone4s unlocked? How do I know?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good day King.Lear.Me! Verizon Wireless iPhone 4S is designed to work only on our network. We can unlock the SIM to accept international SIM cards when you travel outside the United States. Please contact our Global Support team 1-908-559-4899 http://bit.ly/UAy184 to unlock your SIM international capabilities.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: is my iphone4s unlocked? How do I know?
GeneGJr66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to know why once my contract has ended why I cant have my I Phone 4 S unlocked and go to another cellular carrier bc from what I read the I Phone 4 S can only be used on the Verizon Network you know according to Federal Law the FCC says we can take our cell phones once our contract ends or our prepaid device to any carrier we like so when my contract ends in 2016 I am going to take my I Phone 4 S to T Mobile bc Federal law says and the FCC says I am allowed to take my phone to any carrier I want once my contract ends or my prepaid device to any carrier I choose ok so my I Phone 4 S is going with me to T Mobile once my contract ends so if this phone doesnt work on the T Mobile Network I am going to sue you all for violating Federal FCC law were once our contract ends we can take our phones to any carrier we like ok thats all for now have a great night talk again soon

0 Likes