itunes store app not working
JimmyAleshire

after the last update my iTunes store app will not load. It will start to load and then go to the background. any time you try to tap on it to load it, the app closes. any ideas as to whats up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: itunes store app not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JimmyAleshire!

Let's get this resolved for you as soon as possible! Please make sure you have the most recent version of iTunes, then try this:
Close All Open Apps, then sign Out of your Account Perform a Reset (power off/on) and try again. Please also reset your network settings: Settings >General >Reset >Reset Network Settings

If you're still having issues, please Reset all settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset all Settings. You would then restore the device.

Let me know how this goes for you!

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: itunes store app not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JimmyAleshire!

Let's get this resolved for you as soon as possible! Please make sure you have the most recent version of iTunes, then try this:
Close All Open Apps, then sign Out of your Account Perform a Reset (power off/on) and try again. Please also reset your network settings: Settings >General >Reset >Reset Network Settings

If you're still having issues, please Reset all settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset all Settings. You would then restore the device.

Let me know how this goes for you!

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes