itunes to iphone IF not the primary computer
genericusername

Hi-

I have itunes on my office computer as well as my home.  My home computer has all my songs that have been transferred from computer to computer.  My work computer has all the itunes purchases and also CDs that I have imported.  Is there a way to get what is on my WORK computer to my iphone without syncing it and losing everything that is on my iphone?

Thanks... Hope this makes sense.  I can clarify if not!

Nicole

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: itunes to iphone IF not the primary computer
Not applicable

Apple i Cloud can do that. Its $25 a year.

You can use any iTunes on any computer or i-device  that is attached to your account. I think you are allowed 5 computers.

When you log in to any computer under iTunes and your apple ID  the icloud shows the music and movies etc. that is in the cloud.

They download to each assigned computer. The iPhone will also show each song either purchased or burned music and give you  the option to either play them, or download to the devices. You can also remove them with no loss from the cloud.

http://www.apple.com sign up for the service.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Apple i Cloud can do that. Its $25 a year.

You can use any iTunes on any computer or i-device  that is attached to your account. I think you are allowed 5 computers.

When you log in to any computer under iTunes and your apple ID  the icloud shows the music and movies etc. that is in the cloud.

They download to each assigned computer. The iPhone will also show each song either purchased or burned music and give you  the option to either play them, or download to the devices. You can also remove them with no loss from the cloud.

http://www.apple.com sign up for the service.

Good Luck

0 Likes
genericusername

Thank you for your reply.  I can still do that if I imported CDs to my itunes?  Will they just be on itunes?  Or is that what I'd have to use the cloud for?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Not applicable

When you place music into your iTunes from cd's there will be a little cloud to upload to the cloud and to download to each of the 5 computers you authorized. If you buy a song from apple that song will show up in every apple device you own for free.

All music you upload is also available to play or to place on your iDevices. its a great feature.

0 Likes