lines on screen
Kathleen67

Daughter's phone has lines on the screen.  it started as a dot and then expanded

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lines on screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information Kathleen67. If the device has a cracked screen there is not a way to determine if the issue is a cause from this or not. If you have insurance on the lien then we do recommend looking into getting a replacement. If there is no insurance on the line then please keep us posted so that we can review other options.
CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kathleen67,

Lines in a screen definitely signals and issue that needs our attention. Lets get to the bottom of this so that we can get your daughter back to using her phone with an unobstructed view. When did this issue began? What happened to the screen before the lines or the dot started to appear?

CandiceH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kathleen67

This issue happened about 6 days ago.  Nothing happened to  the screen recently. It was cracked about 4 months ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information Kathleen67. If the device has a cracked screen there is not a way to determine if the issue is a cause from this or not. If you have insurance on the lien then we do recommend looking into getting a replacement. If there is no insurance on the line then please keep us posted so that we can review other options.
CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
Kathleen67

Thanks for responding, no I do not have insurance on the phone.  What are my options?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not to worry Kathleen67, we can check additional options as well. Is the line eligible for an upgrade? You can dial #UPG from the phone in question or check online via your My Verizon account.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
Kathleen67

No I can not upgrade.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important having a working phone can be, Kathleen. We have options such as Certified Pre-Owned devices or even full retail options. You can take a look at the Cerified Pre-Owned devices here: vz.to/1OqMBei

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes