Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
my audio on iphone 6 only works with headphones, anyway to fix this? anyone else having this issue? Thank you
KsbcDav

Anyone having audio problem with iphone 6?  My audio seems to be in headphone mode whether headphones are plugged in or not.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my audio on iphone 6 only works with headphones, anyway to fix this?  anyone else having this issue?  Thank you
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Congrats on your new iPhone 6, KsbcDav! Let's make sure your phone audio is at it's best. Can you double check your sounds settings for the phone? Here's a link that shows how http://vz.to/1r91845. You'll also want to make sure that your phone is recognizing the headphones have come out. Try plugging the headphones in and out a couple of times. Also, make sure there is no lint or debris in the headset jack. Any improvement? Please let us know.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes