my data plan for Iphone 5 is 2gb, at home and I search for data or other things on web, am I charged against my data plan or since its connected to computer via my network connection is there no loss of data
retired369

when at home my phone is connected to my computer network,does that mean no data  charged against my monthly allotment  now at 2gb

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my data plan for Iphone 5 is 2gb, at home and I search for data or other things on web, am I charged against my data plan or since its connected to computer via my network connection is there no loss of data
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are connected to wifi at home or elsewhere you shouldn't be using any of your Verizon cellular data.  I say shouldn't because there are a number of posts/threads on this forum where customers are reporting glitches with their iPhones and they indicate they are being charged data when on wifi.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my data plan for Iphone 5 is 2gb, at home and I search for data or other things on web, am I charged against my data plan or since its connected to computer via my network connection is there no loss of data
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are connected to wifi at home or elsewhere you shouldn't be using any of your Verizon cellular data.  I say shouldn't because there are a number of posts/threads on this forum where customers are reporting glitches with their iPhones and they indicate they are being charged data when on wifi.

0 Likes