my email keeps getting deleted on my iphone when I download my emails to my laptop
meme3160

My emails keep getting deleted off my iphone 6 when I download my emails to outlook on my laptop!

Does anyone know why and can anyone help me so it won't do that anymore

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my email keeps getting deleted on my iphone when I download my emails to my laptop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help, meme3160. I know how convenient it is to have your emails on your phone and we want to make sure these important emails are not deleted. What exactly do you mean by downloading your emails to your laptop? Do you just open your email on your PC to manage your emails? When the email is opened on your PC do you delete them? Has this always happened? Please clarify a bit more so we can find a solution to this mystery.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: my email keeps getting deleted on my iphone when I download my emails to my laptop
meme3160

Emails are kept in Outlook on my laptop!  But when Outlook is opened up and my emails are displayed there the emails on my iphone 6 disappear.  This has been happening since I purchased my iphone 6 in May.  It never happened with my iphone 4s

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information meme3160. We always want to make sure your email is stored in a safe place and not deleted. What version of outlook are we working with here. Do you experience these issues with any other emails on your phone?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

You need to change your email settings to have your messages lefts on the server.  What's happening is once you open outlook and it downloads your messages, they're being removed from the server, hence your iPhone can't see them anymore.  Just do a quick google search on leaving outlook mail on server and you should be okay.

0 Likes
meme3160

On what server?  My cell phone server or my outlook server?

0 Likes