my ipad stopped connecting to cellular data
kamat

My ipad no longer connects to cellular data.  What can I do to get it to connect again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my ipad stopped connecting to cellular data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's imperative your service is running in top form! I'd love to look into the data concerns that you're running into. May I ask if you're a prepaid or postpay customer? What happens when you attempt to connect to data?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kamat

post pay customer.  I think we will just take the ipad off our account since it won't connect.  It's been this way for almost a year - makes no sense to continue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kamat, we want to make sure that you can use your tablet where ever you go. When you try to connect to cellular data, do you ever get any kind of error message? Does it show that you have service or does it say "no service" when you have the tablet on? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes