my phone says no service where is supposed to say 3G
mara15

my phone lost service since Saturday, I have reset it over and over and still doesn't work. only when connected to WiFi....What should I do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my phone says no service where is supposed to say 3G
raebb

I've been having the same issue since the 14th. Help would be great.

0 Likes
mara15

Cant receive or make phone calls. What good

is it? Plus paying for Data that can't use.

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your service back on pronto mara15! What's your ZIP code and iOS software version?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
mara15

my zip code is 00769 and the IOS is7.1.2

0 Likes
mara15

I move to Puerto Rico a month ago and it was working fine until last Saturday, my husband isn't having any problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information mara15! We do not have Verizon Wireless towers in Puerto Rico and all service is via extended network. You mentioned that you have reset several times and issue continues. The best way to get this issue resolved is by talking to you on a different line while troubleshooting your phone. Please call us at 800-922-0204 when you have another phone available and have your device ready for troubleshooting and we'll be happy to assist you further.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mama15!

Let's get your service up and running! How about a little troubleshooting? Please go to settings/general/reset/reset network settings. Once you confirm this, the phone should power off/on. Keep me posted on the results!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mara15

I did as you suggested and no results. Is getting very annoying and thinking about canceling service all together.

0 Likes
mara15

I know is extended service...have been coming to Puerto Rico for the last 12 years and  it used to work, then all of the sudden stopped working...I called customer service waited for 20 minutes for somebody to answer and half way through conversation got disconnected. Can't reach anybody on chat....service is horrible. If problem doesn't get fix PRONTO, I will cancel service.

0 Likes