need help logging in my account
wolfy0434

My account has been locked and i need help getting in.  It says i need to contact customer service but i lost my phone.

pleaseee help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: need help logging in my account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@wolfy0434,

I use My Verizon to manage all the lines on my account so I can definitely understand the importance of being able to login. But don't worry because I'm here to help.

If you are getting a message that your account has been locked I can help unlock it. Follow me and send me a direct message with your name, mobile number, and a contact number where you can be reached.  I will need to speak with you and verify the account before unlocking the account.

You can also contact customer service at 800-922-0204 seven days a week 6am to 11pm CDT or tweet us @VZWSupport Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm and Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm CDT. We'll be more than happy to assist you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
marcus2812

my name is marcus, my mobile number is 229xxxxxxx, and my contact number is 229xxxxxxx i am currently locked out of my online account attached to mobile number 229xxxxxxx could u please resolve this issue thank you

>> personal information removed <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

You need to contact Verizon.  This is a customer forum.

0 Likes