non-vzw device
ad78

im a former note 2 user and a friend of mine and i decided to swap phone. so we went to VZW store to exchange and succesfully activated them on our account. but checking mine logging in to verizon mobile or wed it says "Your SIM card is loaded on a device not recognized by Verizon Wireless. Some services & features may not perform as expected."

and on mobile it says non-vzw device. everything is working as expected though...

anyone experienced this?

thanks in advanced.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: non-vzw device
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What phone did you switch to and was it a Verizon Wireless device?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ad78

thats why im here on iphone 5 section. its iphone 5 32gb white. i guess its verizon because i have signal verizon LTE on it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ad78

I appreciate you bringing this to the attention of the forum. We truly appreciate your concern. To ensure that I am to properly assist you. Can you provide some additional information towards the concern. Was the SIM card changed in either device? Do you notice that this message appears on the non-mobile addition of My Verizon.

I look forward to hearing from you.

YosefT_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

xIsmaelDGAFx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi I'm having the same issue and I have then iPhone 5s I black. 16g and I took my SIM card out and put it back in the other day and now it's telling me NON-VZW Recognized Phone on My Verizon Website. Help and thank you .

0 Likes
xIsmaelDGAFx
Enthusiast - Level 1

0 Likes