not able to forward or send emails with IOS 8.4 I've deleted and recreated account.
lostnmass

For the past week I've been unable to forward or create/send emails from my Iphone 6 (IOS 8.4)

Based on troubleshooting suggestions from this site, I've deleted my verizon email account and re-created it with the same results.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: not able to forward or send emails with IOS 8.4 I've deleted and recreated account.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lostnmass,

Being able to communicate via email is just as important as being able to call or text. It does concern us to hear you are having trouble with your device but we will work together to get this working for you. When you try to send or create an email does it give you an error message? When you deleted the email account and signed in again does it show that you were successfully signed in and password validated?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes