old ipad 2 removed from account. did factory reset, still asking for apple id& password for set up. will not take current apple id and password.
GAIJAC21

bought a new apple ipad in Nov 2017 to replace an old ipad 2. ipad 2 was removed from the account. Did a reset of the software thru I-tunes, but it is asking for an apple id & password to unlock it. It will not take my current apple id & passcode. I have bills showing the device on them and when it was taken off. Want to give it to some to use in wi-fi only. How can I unlock this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: old ipad 2 removed from account. did factory reset, still asking for apple id& password for set up. will not take current apple id and password.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gaijac21, it’s so important to be able to log into your device properly with your Apple ID/Password.  Disconnecting an Apple device of any kind from your Verizon account should not impact your ability to log in with your Apple ID.  We will always do everything we can to assist you in any circumstances.  Unfortunately we do not have direct access to Apple ID’s or passwords.  Due to this we would recommend contacting Apple directly for further assistance.  Thank you for all your patience.  Here is more information on how to contact them:

Apple Support Number- 866-676-5895

https://support.apple.com/

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes