one of the phones on my account is using a ton of data he doesnt have wifi at home could that be it?
Rocksteadee
Enthusiast - Level 2

One of the phones on my acct is using a large amount of data. He doesnt have wifi at home could that be it?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: one of the phones on my account is using a ton of data he doesnt have wifi at home could that be it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rocksteadee,
Conserving data is key.
Utilizing WiFi connections while using your data will definitely help save on the data available on your plan since you are relying on an outside network for service.  We do offer a link with ways to Curb Your Data Usage. Here is the link: http://vz.to/1NYeWEF.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: one of the phones on my account is using a ton of data he doesnt have wifi at home could that be it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rocksteadee,
Conserving data is key.
Utilizing WiFi connections while using your data will definitely help save on the data available on your plan since you are relying on an outside network for service.  We do offer a link with ways to Curb Your Data Usage. Here is the link: http://vz.to/1NYeWEF.

KatiM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Rocksteadee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No problem at all, Rocksteadee. It's important to us that we assist in getting your data usage exactly where you want it to be and I hope the information we've provided gets you heading in the right direction. Please reach back out to us if you have any other questions concerns. We will be on stand by waiting to assist.
SteveR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes