ongoing issues last 2 weeks with iphone 4S
jaime_6798

within the last 2 weeks i have started to have many issues, not sure if its verizon or the phone itself. the first issue is my text messages. i receive the messages fine but when i go to reply it can take several minutes before a message goes through if it does at ll. Then the receiver will receive doubles of my text even though i don't see that. I get a lot of failed messages. The bar for the text flies by up until the last maybe 10% then it just stops moving. Then i have issues with making calls. I can hit the call button and it just sits there saying calling but never does anything. Several calls get cancelled because they never make it through. Also the calls are starting to be dropped now in the middle of the conversations. i live in a large city so i know i don't have coverage issues, especially when my phone shows full range and data/wi-fi when these things are happening. I have not downloaded any new apps and i have also uninstalled several. I get no memory issues coming up. I do get from time to time that i can't access my voicemail which doesn't really have a lot in it. maybe 4 or 5 less than 30 second voicemails. My data never has an issue! starting to wish i didn't leave at&t for verizon at this point.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: ongoing issues last 2 weeks with iphone 4S
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear jaime_6798,

Good afternoon. I am sorry to learn of the signal issues you have been experiencing recently. I know how important it is to ensure you have reliable service at all times. It would be my pleasure to further assist with your concerns.

When you are sending the text messages are you sending them via wi-fi or Verizon connection? If you are sending picture messages via wi-fi, they will not send. A picture or video message must be sent via Verizon connection. What zip code are you in? I would also like to verify your coverage area.

To improve signal and to stop duplicate messages being sent, lets try resetting network settings. To reset your network settings click http://vz.to/uLOEAI If you are still having issues with service on your iPhone 4s, after resetting network settings please feel free to reach out to us for further assistance.

MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Re: ongoing issues last 2 weeks with iphone 4S
jaime_6798

The text messages are not picture messages. I have attempted both wi-fi and using 3G and continue to have the issue in both services. The 2 main zip codes I use are 20110 and 22192. I did the reset and seem to have more issues now. I will completely lose service for some reason and I'm out in the open not in a building. I lost full cell signal today for several minutes and my phone went to roaming.

0 Likes