phone sync
peanutpardi

I updated mine and my husbands phones tonight.  Now, they are synced together and we are getting each other's text messages, calls, etc.  How do I fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: phone sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this fixed peanutpardi so that you and your husband can enjoy your phones! Did you upgrade? Did you try to change phones online via My-Verizon or by phone? The Esn numbers that belong to each phone may have been activated on the incorrect lines?  This may happen at times and is easy to fix. You can go online via My-Verizon and check to see which phone is on your phone numbers. Got to the bottom of the page and click the "Activate or Switch Device" tab under the Device column. Do this for both lines. Make sure they are both turned off completely when making changes. You will need the phone identification number. You can go through settings to find this out. You can also call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from an alternate phone and we can assist with the entire process. I hope this information was helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: phone sync
carterlinba

When you backup your phone, it will only copy the messages if you do a software upgrade on the same device. Messages will not be saved on iTunes and transferred to your new iphone, unfortunately.

0 Likes